Thursday, June 2, 2011

WEEKEND (Elle)

Our second week of work has already come and gone.

Last weekend when Barcelona won the champions league final was amazing for me. I wish I could have been in Spain celebrating on the streets. The Duke of Wellington is where we watched the game here and it so happened to be the Barcelona fan club home base haha. We went out after the game to a club called Zebrano and had the besttt time.

I went to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the National History Museum. Both were really cooool. I particularly loved the V&A because of the fancy dresses and jewelry on display.

My work days were filled with research and calls to journalists....needless to say I am ready for the weekend! Luckily it's here. There's a group of about 25 going to Amsterdam tomorrow morning till Sunday night. We are going on a bike tour of the city as well as visiting the Heineken museum or another brewery Kara found. I am really excited for a quick vacation.

I can't think of any other updates. Kara & I will have stories to share after this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment